OLTP-Platform (OnLine Transaction
This software processes ATM and POS transaction
request, reversal and advice messages primarily from ISO 8583 compliant
Additionally, custom interchange formats and device standards
(Diebold,Visa, etc.) can be developed into the processing logic.
* Multi-threaded message queuing application.
* Utilizes TCP sockets for data transport.
* Configurable ACE streams for modularity.
* Message Logging facility for tracing, debugging and problem
* Internal XML format to ease application development.
* Transaction logging capability with c-tree database.
* Core processor and critical applications developed entirely in Object
Oriented C++ for maximum speed.
* Stress tests have shown OLTP-Platform is capable of sustaining 10 tps
(transactions per second)
on a low end Windows XP workstation.
* All application code is intended to be developed independently of
target Operating System.
* Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Base24 ISO 8583 compliant.
* Configurable field layouts for ISO 8583 interfaces.
Small to medium size financial institutions with an IT department
consisting of at least one senior C++ programmer.
Some light Python programming may be needed.
Operating Systems Supported:
Windows XP, Linux, Unix
Microsoft.NET C++ version 8.
Linux, Unix GNU C++ makefiles.
Open Source Prerequisites:
ACE (Adaptive Communications Environment) framework. Version 5.6
download from http://deuce.doc.wustl.edu/Download.html.
Documentation and training provided at www.riverace.com.
Python Programming Language. Version 2.5.2
download and documentation available at http://www.python.org/download/
XML::Xerces. Version 2.7.0-0 download and
documentation available at http://xerces.apache.org/xerces-p/
Encryption::Crypto++. Version 5.5.2 download and
documentation available at http://www.cryptopp.com/
3rd Party Vendor prerequisites:
c-tree PLUS Database. Version 8.14. A 90 day evaluation copy is
available at http://www.faircom.com/download/eval/index.php.